Wurf is owned and operated by JumpSport, Inc. JumpSport's founder, Mark Publicover, invented the trampoline safety enclosure that protects millions of kids everyday. JumpSport® has continued to lead the the trampoline and fitness industries with its safety and performance innovations and now brings this same focus on quality engineering to the standing desk market. JumpSport is committed to environmental sustainability through the design of quality, long-lasting products. JumpSport is a small, family-owned business in the USA.
Order Status & Shipping
We ship from our San Jose, CA warehouse via UPS. See their shipping chart below to calculate your shipping time.
Do you offer free shipping on all your products?
We currently offer free shipping on our products shipped within the continental United States. All orders ship via UPS Ground or USPS. Additional shipping charges apply to Hawaii, Alaska and any international orders. Delivery through UPS Surepost utilizes a collaborative effort between UPS, and customers should let us know if they cannot receive mail delivery.
Can you ship to APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, or international addresses?
We can ship to APO/FPO and PO Boxes via USPS. Orders shipped via USPS can take an additional business day to process.
There are extra shipping charges for Hawaii, Alaska & International orders. Please contact us at email@example.com with your address, phone number and the product you want to purchase. We will create an estimate with shipping costs and email it back within one business day.
When will my order arrive?
Orders placed by 3PM PST will ship the next business day. We ship from San Jose, Ca. Delivery time will depend on where you are in relation to the warehouse. Orders in general will arrive within 5-7 business days from shipping.
How do I know if my order has shipped?
Once you have completed your purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from JumpSport with a summary of your items and an order confirmation number. After your order ships, you will receive a confirmation of shipping email from www.UPS.com. Your order will usually arrive at your doorstep in approximately 5 business days after shipments. We ship from our warehouses in California.
How do I track my order?
After you receive your UPS tracking number by email (see above paragraph), you can then track your shipment at:
How do I cancel my order?
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact Customer Service immediately at 1-408-886-6036 and have your order confirmation number ready.
If you are unable to contact Customer Service by phone, send an email immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org. On the subject line of the email, please include your order confirmation number and the word "CANCELLATION". For example, the subject line should say "SA0xxxxx CANCELLATION". Then in the body of your email, please state your full name, order confirmation number, and tell us that you would like to cancel your order. Any additional information that you can provide about the reason for your cancellation will help us to take care of your specific needs quickly and accurately. Please call Customer Service back after sending the email (either the same day, or the following business day if it is after-hours) to follow-up and make sure your cancellation is being processed. The speed with which you bring the cancellation request to our attention will help ensure that your order does not ship, and that you do not have to pay any additional costs.
We offer FREE shipping on most of the products listed on our website, and fully absorb those costs if you keep your purchase. However, if you do not contact us to cancel an order before it leaves our warehouse, a $20 return shipping fee will be deducted from the purchase price before any refund is issued. For more information, see our detailed Return Policy.
What forms of payment do you accept?
In addition to accepting VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards, JumpSport also accepts payments via PayPal, which allows our customers an extra layer of security and expands your payment options to include any credit card or direct account services that PayPal provides. PayPal orders can only be placed online.
JumpSport also accepts payment by money order, cashier's check, or personal check. Check and money orders must be placed by calling our Sales department at 1-888-567-5867 before sending your check or money order in. Mailed payments must be received within 10 business days. Please write your order confirmation number on the check or money order and make payable to JumpSport Inc. Personal checks must clear your banking institution before your order will be shipped. Please allow up to 10 days for personal checks to clear. Payments can be received at:Wurf c/o JumpSport, Inc.
2055 S. 7th St, Suite A
Please note: All payments must be received in full before your order will ship. All prices listed are in U.S. dollars. Only payments in U.S funds will be accepted.
How is my credit card charged?
If you purchased using a credit card or PayPal, the charge on your statement will appear under "JumpSport, Inc." When you place your order, an authorization for the total dollar amount of your order will be reserved on your credit card or PayPal account. This is an authorization only. When your order ships your credit card or PayPal account will then be charged for the actual full dollar amount of your purchase. Depending upon the procedures at your credit card company, you may see both transactions on your account. Please rest assured that you were only billed once for your order.
Do you charge sales tax?
We charge sales tax only on orders shipped to California, Texas, or Missouri addresses, based on the local tax-rate of the address where the order is being shipped. Each purchaser is responsible for determining his or her own sales tax obligation.
Have questions about PayPal's Bill Me Later Service?
Please contact Bill Me Later Customer Support: 1-866-528-3733
What is your return policy for Wurf or AlleyOOP Ergonomic products?
If you decide that your Wurf Board, AlleyOOP Rocker Board, Wurf Desk or accessory product is not right for you within 60 days of receipt, the return process is easy. The product must be in saleable condition, include all original parts (such as the pump), and preferably be sent with original packing materials. Once the product has been received and inspected we can refund your purchase price in full. Customers are responsible for return shipping charges. If you prefer to have us arrange a prepaid UPS shipping label, $20 per item will be deducted from your refund for board products. A 15% restocking fee may be deducted from your refund for desk top products.
The following types of items do not qualify to be returned for a refund:
- Promotional Wurf products which were provided free of charge.
- Wurf products returned without prior written authorization (RMA) from Wurf by JumpSport or returned more than 60 days after delivery of the product(s) to you.
- Wurf products attempting to be returned "freight collect."
- Wurf products not purchased directly from Wurf by JumpSport.
How do I return an item?
To arrange for a return, complete the online Wurf RMA Request Form. Once submitted, our team will review your case and contact you within two business days regarding next steps. We can help set up a return shipping label for your convenience. Please allow 1–2 weeks for processing, once we receive your returned item(s). The money will be refunded back to the credit card that you used for your original purchase.
Can I refuse to accept delivery?
We are always concerned about your satisfaction. However, should you decide to refuse delivery of an item legitimately ordered from us, then a credit will be issued for the item as provided for in our Return Policy.
If you are refusing delivery because the shipment appears damaged, we would prefer that you accept delivery of your item(s), and call us immediately if there is a concern. UPS will still pick up your package to return it to us if they are contacted within 24 hours. Contact our Customer Service department at 1-408-886-6036 discuss your concerns, and we will do our best to remedy the situation. However, if you still want to return your item(s), we can arrange to have UPS pick them up from you.
Missing, Damaged, or Defective Merchandise
We take great pride in the products we offer. We are constantly evaluating the quality control of our products, and our packaging and shipping methods. Please inspect all components prior to assembly to insure that you do not have any missing, damaged, or defective parts. If you have a discrepancy, please call Customer Service at 1-408-886-6036 within 5 days of delivery of merchandise, to report any missing, damaged, or defective parts. We will take prompt action to remedy the situation.
Here's what we will do:
- If a part is missing, we will send it to you right away via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground (depending on the size of the part).
- If a part is damaged or defective, we will send a replacement and provide you with instructions on what to do next. We may request that you dispose of it, or we will arrange to have it picked up at no charge to you. Please keep all original packing materials, in case an item needs to be returned. Wurf by JumpSport does not pay for the cost of unauthorized repairs or returns. Please note that unidentifiable or unauthorized returns will be refused. All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by Wurf by JumpSport (see Return Policy above for details).
- What is covered by this warranty? This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship on all of the components of a new JumpSport® WurfTM Board Exercise Platform, and is extended exclusively to the original retail purchaser.
- How long does this coverage last? Warranty coverage for each component of a new JumpSport® Wurf Board begins from the original date of purchase and lasts for 2 years.
- What will JumpSport do? If you return the defective product to JumpSport, as instructed below, JumpSport will either repair or replace such product, at JumpSport’s discretion, and return it to you.
- What is not covered by this warranty? This warranty covers new products purchased as a complete system; it does not cover replacement parts. This warranty also does not cover expenses of on-site labor, shipping costs, travel, assembly or disassembly, or other charges associated with the repair or replacement of covered components. Further, this warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by abuse, misuse, commercial or public use, ordinary wear and tear, outdoor use, weathering, acts of God (such as cuts or punctures), failure to follow directions, improper installation, improper maintenance, or any silk screened or printed graphics or finishes.
How do I submit a Warranty Claim?
Please make sure your item is still under warranty, as reviewed above, and complete the online Warranty Request Form. Once submitted, our team will review your case and contact you within three business days regarding next steps. Please be sure to completely fill in all information requested, and be sure to attach the Proof of Purchase and all photos as required.
Wurf Manual & Install Instructions
Looking to see how to inflate your Wurf? Or curious about parts? Check out our Wurf Manual & Install Instructions