Free Shipping on the most comfortable standing desk mat Shop Now >
Move More. Feel Better. Think Clearer™
The Wurf Board is a highly supportive, lively, air-spring surface that encourages standing desk users to make continuous micro movements, which improve blood-flow so you can stand comfortably much longer. These subtle movements improve posture; strengthen feet, legs, core, and back; and raise alertness, focus, and productivity. Who doesn't want that throughout their workday?
Check out our Lineup!
Standing desk accessories that help you stay active and engaged throughout the workday.Shop now
The Air-Spring Platform for Standing Desks
“The most ergonomic position is the next one.” Change the way you work at your desk and stand on a cloud of air.
- 2" high curved edge massages feet arches and permits lower-leg stretches.
- Lightweight (3 lbs.), easy to slide in and out with your feet when switching between standing and sitting, especially helpful for people who have difficulty bending over.
- Use with or without shoes (no stiletto heels).
- Fully adjustable air-spring surface, firm or bouncy, to meet your weight and performance needs. (Max. user, Sm: 200 lb, Med: 250 lb, Lg: 300 lb).
- Non-slip dimpled design, grips all types of flooring when weight is applied to it.
The Wurf Board's drop-stitch construction is radically different from typical inflatable toys or air mattresses. High-end inflatable paddle boards are made using similar drop-stitch construction, but Wurf Boards are used on hard surfaces and not on the water, so we had to re-engineer our drop-stitch to achieve higher strength and durability. Equalizing the size, Wurf Boards are built better, but priced lower.
Many small business owners and work-at-home warriors such as myself pay added attention to the health aspects of our career ... Read More
Allena Tapia Office Warrior / Writer – About.com
I love the energy that my standing desk gives me but I hate how my legs and joints start hurting. The Wurf Board has allowed ... Read More
Kerianne Leffew Director - Innovation Pavilion