Save Up to $100 through March + Free Shipping Save Now >
Move More. Feel Better. Think Clearer™
The Wurf Board is a highly supportive, lively, air-spring surface that encourages standing desk users to make continuous micro movements, which improve blood-flow so you can stand comfortably much longer. These subtle movements improve posture; strengthen feet, legs, core, and back; and raise alertness, focus, and productivity. Who doesn't want that throughout their workday?
The Air-Spring Platform for Standing Desks
“The most ergonomic position is the next one.” Change the way you work at your desk and stand on a cloud of air.
- 2" high curved edge massages feet arches and permits lower-leg stretches.
- Lightweight (3 lbs.), easy to slide in and out with your feet when switching between standing and sitting, especially helpful for people who have difficulty bending over.
- Use with or without shoes (no stiletto heels).
- Fully adjustable air-spring surface, firm or bouncy, to meet your weight and performance needs. (Max. user, Sm: 200 lb, Med: 250 lb, Lg: 300 lb).
- Non-slip dimpled design, grips all types of flooring when weight is applied to it.
The Wurf Board's drop-stitch construction is radically different from typical inflatable toys or air mattresses. High-end inflatable paddle boards are made using similar drop-stitch construction, but Wurf Boards are used on hard surfaces and not on the water, so we had to re-engineer our drop-stitch to achieve higher strength and durability. Equalizing the size, Wurf Boards are built better, but priced lower.
Many small business owners and work-at-home warriors such as myself pay added attention to the health aspects of our career ... Read More
Allena Tapia Office Warrior / Writer – About.com
I love the energy that my standing desk gives me but I hate how my legs and joints start hurting. The Wurf Board has allowed ... Read More
Kerianne Leffew Director - Innovation Pavilion