- Improves Posture - Stand Comfortably Longer
- Wurf's Air-Spring Design Improves Circulation by Stimulating Micro-Movements
- Wurf is relaxing- Reduces Stress
- Wurf's lightweight(2 lb) - easy to move withyour feet
- Over 160 at-desk exercises
- Boost Productivity
- Fully Adjustable - Soft, Bouncy, or Firm
- Strengthen Back, Legs & Feet
Studies show prolonged standing without significant movement isn’t healthy and lowers energy and productivity. Read More
"... the Wurf Board improves my posture, allows me to stand longer"Read More
"... Wurf Boards make working at a stand up desk so much more fun."Read More
Anti-Fatigue Mats for Any Budget or Work Environment
The Wurf Board is a highly supportive, lively, air-spring surface that encourages standing desk users to make continuous micro movements, which improve blood-flow so you can stand comfortably much longer. These subtle movements improve posture; strengthen feet, legs, core, and back; and raise alertness, focus, and productivity. Who doesn't want that throughout their workday?
Check out our Lineup!
Air-Spring Platform for Standing Desks
MOVE MORE - FEEL BETTER - THINK CLEARER™
- 2” high curved edge massages feet arches and permits lower-leg stretches.
- Lightweight (3 lbs.), easy to slide in and out with your feet when switching between standing and sitting, especially helpful for people who have difficulty bending over.
- Fully adjustable air-spring surface, firm or bouncy, to meet your weight and performance needs. (Max. user, Sm: 200 lb, Med: 250 lb, Lg: 300 lb)
- Non-slip dimpled design, grips all types of flooring when weight is applied to it.
- Use with or without shoes (no stiletto heels)
The Wurf Board’s drop-stitch construction is radically different from typical inflatable toys or air mattresses. High-end inflatable paddle boards are made using similar drop-stitch construction, but Wurf Boards are used on hard surfaces and not on the water, so we had to re-engineer our drop-stitch to achieve higher strength and durability. Equalizing the size, Wurf Boards are built better, but priced lower.
Inside view of a Wurf Board
High strength strands tensioned between the top and bottom surfaces
Many small business owners and work-at-home warriors such as myself pay added attention to thehealth aspects of our career. I agreed to try out a Wurf Board for a few days, but ended up using it for acouple weeks... They were the most comfortable weeks of my writing life!